How to raise calla lilies, calla lilies are also known as Ciguana, wild taro, calla lilies, has medicinal value, has a clear heat detoxification, pre-tetanus effect, and the taste is very fresh, so it is very suitable as an ornamental plant, but one thing to note, calla lily rhizome parts are toxic, so if the family breeding, must prevent accidental ingestion, the following small talk about how to raise calla lilies, take a look at it.
The most important thing to note is that the rhizome parts of the calla lily are poisonous, so if the family breeding, we must prevent accidental ingestion, the following small talk about how to raise calla lilies, a The following is how to raise calla lilies, take a look at it.
A, calla lily how to raise
1. moisture suitable: to want to calla lily planting process, to ensure that the soil and foliage moist, once the soil is somewhat dry should be watered in time to water thoroughly.
2. soil selection: require loose, breathable soil, humus more.
3. Light regulation: Before flowering, it does not need too much light, so it can be placed in a place with scattered sunlight, and when it comes to flowering, it should be placed in a place with sufficient light.
Temperature control: Since Calla lilies are temperature-loving plants, the temperature should be controlled between 20-28 degrees.
5. Fertilization: Fertilize the calla lily once a month and once every 15 days during the flowering period.
Two, calla lily breeding precautions
1. Be careful not to accidentally eat calla lilies: the rhizomes and flowers of calla lilies are toxic, so avoid accidental ingestion when breeding.
2. pay attention to the time to breed calla lilies: calla lilies are dormant, so avoid June and July, generally in September is the most appropriate breeding.
3. Pay attention to the breeding site to "avoid smoke": do not put the calla lily in the kitchen and smoking site, otherwise it will lead to the calla lily yellow leaves and withered.
Through the article you should all know how to raise calla lilies, I hope it can help you.